Why should you choose Wood Flooring? November 21, 2022
In the world of interior designing, Wood Flooring happens to be the current trend in a big way. This is mainly because this Hard Wood Flooring – that also comes in various Designer Flooring options – is classic, chic, elegant, easy to maintain, modern yet traditional and supported by the interior design and architecture community for its being essentially “Green” nature. As you may be aware, Wood plays a major role in the history of mankind and its role has always been entwined with Art & Architecture. Offered below are some more elaborations on as to why one should choose wood floors:
1. Trendy and better alternative for homes and work places: As we all know, wood is a natural material. When compared to other resources like stone, metal etc., we find that wood is totally ecological, renewable and an inexhaustible resource. Hence, wooden floors come out as a healthy choice for interior environment. This flooring does not gather much dust, allergens, pollen particles etc. because it does not have grout lines, embossed surfaces and fibres. So, if you care about indoor air quality, then wood floors can be the best option.
2. Aesthetical character: Aesthetically alluring, these wood floors are warm in appearance and highly sought after by interior designers and the people who are remodelling their existing place or taking up a new place. In addition to being stylish and glamorous, this flooring would also make the space appear bigger visually.
3. Variety and budget-friendly: The glamorous character of these floorings may leave you wondering about its price, but do not panic; they come in prices to suit every budget. In fact, some solid wood floors or hard wood floors are cheaper than some luxury vinyl tiles. With numerous options to avail from, the price of wood floors come in different ranges depending on your taste and requirement. There are several options available in the market such as urethane, lacquer and oil and waxed finishes in a variety of shades and texture that would add swirls to any place.
4. Maintenance and durability: Hard wood floors do not need any strong chemical agents for cleaning (unlike in the case of carpets). In comparison to other flooring options, these wood floors are really easy to clean and maintain. Light dusting and brushing is quite sufficient for a daily cleaning ritual. Unlike carpets and other flooring options, these Vinyl and hard wood floors can be refinished rather than replaced. Although after a while these wooden floors may start to fade or lose its shine, but this characteristic of wood would make it appear even more beautiful than before because wood is known for looking better with age. Also, hard wood flooring is really a good choice if you are looking for an option to last for a lifetime as it is strong in character and can endure a lot of stress without getting damaged.
5. Easy to install: When compared to other flooring options, it is easier to install wood floors, but the installation needs to be taken care of by an expert on wood floors. A proper finish is important to achieve that final appealing outcome.
So, do not hesitate; just go in for this chic and ever green Hard Wood Flooring you always wanted for your house or workplace, but remember to get it from a proper interior lifestyle manufacturer like Action TESA that offer a range of Designer Flooring options. The cheaper variations in market can be luring, but a genuine product, proper guidance and a pre and after service like those that you can get from an established brand name like Action TESA, would save you from long term hassles and would help you achieve a classic, timeless look for your wood floor (Interior & Exterior) that fits a broad range of design options at an economical price.