How MDF Board Has Superseded Traditional Wood Materials In Demand November 17, 2022
By definition, MDF Board – an acronym for Medium Density Fibre Boards – is a compound wood material that is quite similar to particle board. The board is generally made from waste fibres glued together with resin under pressure and heat. Highly useful, it can be finished and manufactured to a higher standard, which includes Prelaminated MDF Boards. Being so widely utilised in the present times, this MDF Board has easily superseded the traditional strong timber in demand.
Some reasons why MDF Board has superseded all traditional wood materials used by people:
• The Board has scratch-resistance ability.
• It also has fire-resistance ability over the timber and looks aesthetically appealing.
• Composition-wise, it is quite strong in nature.
• Again, the Board has the ability of higher moisture tolerance than other conventional wood materials.
• Furthermore, this Board has superb manufacturing characteristics due to its density.
Foremost advantages of using MDF board:
• The material is quite versatile.
• It is also environment-friendly.
• The Board can be simply drilled without affecting its surface.
• It gives you great quality and a good smooth surface.
• These Boards can be easily manufactured.
• They are available in diverse varieties and sizes.
• What’s more, in terms of cost, these Boards are completely budget-friendly.
Some key application areas of MDF Board include:
• Shoe Heel & lasts
• Laminate Flooring Substrate
• Embossed Panels for Wall Cladding
• Kitchen Shutters
• Can be use in door manufacturing
• Decorative Display Panels
• Railway Cushion Base
• Automotive Internal panels
Thus we see that MDF Board is today widely utilised in finishing, laminating, kitchen cabinets, office and residential furniture, laminated flooring, moulding and embossing. Being in the similar family like particle board, MDF is a constructed wood material. So it is that this prime component of MDF board provides with many opportunities for it for being utilised as an alternative to solid wood and that is the main reason why it is widely used nowadays.
In case all this sounds interesting to you and you would like to go in for some exclusive furniture made of particle board or MDF Board & Prelaminated MDF Board, you may explore and contact Action TESA that easily stands out as the biggest MDF manufacturer in India having an Annual Production Capacity of 4,00,000 CBM that makes it retain No. 1 position in Panel Industry. All TESA Fibre boards are being manufactured with Hard wood; so, automatically, the density of the product become better than other products available in market. Action TESA MDF Board & Prelaminated MDF Board are having the best routing characteristics due to special German Technology used to press the boards in a way so that compression pressure can reach to its core also thereby making densified core that is required for high quality routing. It also produces in CARB E0, E1 & E2 Grade. The company is always available to provide you with the highest standard quality wood materials. Hence, just don’t waste your time in thinking about remodelling your home with your dream furniture. Contact Action TESA to get the expert and most professional service in India!